1. Moths. Or insects in general. But especially moths. And dragonflies. And spiders.
2. Blood tests; I have bad veins. They always have to stick me many times.
3. Sharp knives. I’m not afraid to use knives, but I once sliced my finger open while cleaning off a large chopping knife, so I get nervous.
4. Being the outsider in a group/clique wherein everybody knows everybody…except me.
6. Heights (when there’s the potential of falling).
7. Disappointing those who respect/depend on/have high expectations of me.