Tonight, I’m cramming for an anthropology exam. Don’t judge me.
I’ve been studying for about an hour, and I’m waiting for the bathtub to fill up because my legs are oddly sore today. While the water’s running…
Day 2: Nine Things I Do Every Day
1. Kiss my husband.
2. Hit the snooze button on my alarm at least twice.
3. Make a to-do list/review the to-do list I made the night before.
4. Check my multiple emails.
5. Spend too much time on Facebook.
6. Bite my lips.
7. Think about my thesis. (Even if all that means is thinking, Shoot, what should I be doing about my thesis?)
8. Listen to some sort of internet radio (usually Pandora or Ancient Faith)
9. Absentmindedly play with my wedding rings.