Copied from Bethany’s new blog: because I don’t have time to think of my own blogging ideas lately.
Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself.
Day 2: Nine things you do every day.
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
Day 6: Five things you can’t live without.
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget.
Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10: One person you can trust
1. I got married at nineteen.
2. I am an Orthodox Christian (yes, it’s a thing).
3. I drink coffee when I need to stay awake; I drink tea when I want to enjoy a caffeinated drink.
4. I have been to France, England, Spain (briefly), and El Salvador.
5. Sometimes I get cravings for gross foods I ate as a child, like Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Sbarro pizza or croutons dipped in ranch dressing.
6. I’m studying Professional Writing. Most people don’t know what that is.
7. I’m a theatre minor, but I’ve never really felt like I fit in with “theatre people.”
8. Speaking of theatre, I write for a national theatre review website called Talkin Broadway.
9. I am fascinated and inspired by minimalist living, and continually try to “minimize” my own life.
10. I have recently decided that Fido would be a great name for a cat.