And here’s another one!
Tagsadventures baking birthday blogging books busy C.S. Lewis change christianity christmas clothing color cooking craft customers demons editing evangelical outpost fall fall 2011 fall break family fasting flash fiction food fun ghosts God haircut halloween home inspiration jesus christ jordan lent life lifehacker literature marriage minimalism monasticism moving neil gaiman orthodoxy photos poetry prayer professional writing random retail sabbath school short short fiction six items or less snow spirituality spring break study break style summer sunday sessions thanksgiving theatre the cleanse theology the photograph thesis the writer's almanac third-person narrative of my life title video weather writing writing advice
- If anything could make me want to move to a farm in Wisconsin, it's Aldo Leopold's prose. #ASandCountyAlmanac 1 day ago
- When you find a sweater in the laundry, still bearing formula stains from yesterday, and think, "Eh. I can wear this again." #nannyproblems 1 day ago
- I don't know what I'd do without hummus during Lent. 2 days ago
- Being three is like being retired. No schedule, long naps in the middle of the day, low-key exercise classes once a week. #nannyramblings 3 days ago
- 3-year-old: "[The baby] doesn't want to get dressed! She wants to stay all naked all day!" Don't we all. #nannyramblings #allnakedallday 4 days ago
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.