Tagsadventures baking birthday blogging books busy C.S. Lewis change christianity christmas clothing color cooking craft customers demons editing evangelical outpost fall fall 2011 fall break family fasting flash fiction food fun ghosts God haircut halloween home inspiration jesus christ jordan lent life lifehacker literature marriage minimalism monasticism moving neil gaiman orthodoxy photos poetry prayer professional writing random retail sabbath school short short fiction six items or less snow spirituality spring break study break style summer sunday sessions thanksgiving theatre the cleanse theology the photograph thesis the writer's almanac third-person narrative of my life title video weather writing writing advice
- What's a pro of being a writer married to a future priest? I'll always have someone to proofread for heresies. #writerproblems #orthodoxy 3 hours ago
- Today was the perfect spring day. Outside. Friends. Food. Geese flying. Dogs playing. Water, sunshine, warm. 3 days ago
- "Nobody feels like an adult. It's the world's dirty secret." - Liberal Arts (film) 4 days ago
- Who needs TV when the landscapers blowing leaves in the driveway keep the three-year-old rapt and silent at the window? #nannyramblings 4 days ago
- Homemade guacamole is THE BEST. Kind of makes you wonder things, like, why am I not *always* eating homemade guacamole? 1 week ago
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.