Tagsadventures baking birthday blogging books busy C.S. Lewis change christianity christmas clothing color cooking craft customers demons editing evangelical outpost fall fall 2011 fall break family fasting flash fiction food fun ghosts God haircut halloween home inspiration jesus christ jordan lent life lifehacker literature marriage minimalism monasticism moving neil gaiman orthodoxy photos poetry prayer professional writing random retail sabbath school short short fiction six items or less snow spirituality spring break study break style summer sunday sessions thanksgiving theatre the cleanse theology the photograph thesis the writer's almanac third-person narrative of my life title video weather writing writing advice
- The priciest rooms on the Titanic cost over $100,000 in today's currency. WHAT. 3 days ago
- Enjoying the sunshine after Agape Vespers this morning. #Pascha2014 #latergram instagram.com/p/nCHCyeHT2Q/ 3 days ago
- Pascha 2014, post-Resurrection service. Sometime around 3am. instagram.com/p/nBjb-EnT8M/ 4 days ago
- Remember Pascha 2014 when all the seminarians took over the bouncy house? instagram.com/p/nBhd3gHT3t/ 4 days ago
- Death took a body, and, lo, it discovered God. It took earth and, behold! It encountered Heaven. Christ is risen! #Pascha2014 4 days ago
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.